What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Inside FYB Premium you’ll find the “FYB System.” The System is a tightly integrated guide to playing better, winning tennis. It’s similar to a course you would take in college. It’s not just a collection of tennis articles, videos and tips.
- FYB's Recent TweetsProbably the first time a coach has ever uttered this sentence: “The internet is down… I can’t teach tennis.” Hopefully it’s fixed soon… 05:39:43 PM April 26, 2010 from web
- FYB's Recent TweetsIf you skip to the end of our broadcast, we take instructional Q&A for about 45 minutes — http://bit.ly/a5oEy5 #tennis 01:24:39 PM April 05, 2010 from web
- Probably the first time a coach has ever uttered this sentence: “The internet is down… I can’t teach tennis.” Hopefully it’s fixed soon… 05:39:43 PM April 26, 2010 from web
- Talk about an extended hangover from the Aussie Open final — Murray bounced @ Monte Carlo (beat down, actually) — http://bit.ly/c6FXJj 02:33:08 AM April 15, 2010 from web
- williami watch this video and i found out that i already hit like federer without me even knowing it. Even his serve i really dont know y i guess we hit the same.
- If you skip to the end of our broadcast, we take instructional Q&A for about 45 minutes — http://bit.ly/a5oEy5 #tennis 01:24:39 PM April 05, 2010 from web
- Please join us @ http://www.fuzzyyellowballs.com/ for our live webcast of the Roddick vs. Berdych match! 11:56:44 AM April 04, 2010 from web
- @onthebaseline I’m going w/Venus over Kim — home crowd puts her over the top! 09:20:32 PM April 02, 2010 from webin reply to OnTheBaseline
- FYB's Recent TweetsInterviewing Murphy Jensen tomorrow — give me some questions to ask him! 09:28:08 PM May 19, 2010 from web
- @simonrossbach haha… would like to think you got sucked in =) 03:52:25 PM April 11, 2010 from webin reply to simonrossbach
How much can I trust what they say?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can track down some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Fuzzy Yellow Balls scores an averge of 3.99, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fuzzy Yellow Balls scores 61.29/100 which is around standard – the frenzy levels haven’t reached fiver pitch quite yet.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.fuzzyyellowballs.com/improve-your-forehand-in-45-minutes/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $24.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: fuzzyyellowballs.com you’ll also be taken through to fuzzyyellowballs.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)